Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 10 of 82
  1. #1
    Recruit Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation CARA BERMAIN PB Revolution Di INDONESIA!!

    HAY TROOPERS INDONESIA


    SEKARANG KALIAN BISA MEMAINKAN PB Revolution Dari Indonesia.
    MASALAH PASTI BISA KITA PECAHKAN.
    Caranya agar dapat bermain PB Revolution .
    LIHAT TUTOR VIDEO INI..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxjn8TupRsE

    Makasih,semoga bermanfaat

  2. #2
    Sergeant First Class Array ukbritish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by tgustian14
    HAY TROOPERS INDONESIA


    SEKARANG KALIAN BISA MEMAINKAN PB Revolution Dari Indonesia.
    MASALAH PASTI BISA KITA PECAHKAN.
    Caranya agar dapat bermain PB Revolution .
    LIHAT TUTOR VIDEO INI..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxjn8TupRsE

    Makasih,semoga bermanfaat
    Makasih gan!
    INDONESIA

  3. #3
    Recruit Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2

    Hey kawan !!!

    Tolong dong bantu, gimana sih cara buat clan d point blank revolution ??

  4. #4
    Sergeant First Class Array inoob2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    188
    Thanks for posting this thread.
    So, the GM of PBGarena would then work to ban even more strictly of you guys.
    PBGarena is not open for those outside of Malaysia and Singapore.
    Please leave.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxjn8TupRsE

    Your's Truly,
    ADDMATHS

  5. #5
    Recruit Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by inoob2u
    Thanks for posting this thread.
    So, the GM of PBGarena would then work to ban even more strictly of you guys.
    PBGarena is not open for those outside of Malaysia and Singapore.
    Please leave.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxjn8TupRsE

    Your's Truly,
    ADDMATHS
    are you afraid of Indonesian troopers?
    you're suck...you really like a sissy

  6. #6
    Lieutenant Colonel Array IvIystified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,542
    Indonesians are banned from our servers.
    This is a rule and we are simply reminding you of it.
    You are performing an illegal act by using other ways of bypassing this ban.

    http://pb.gemscool.com/
    More About Me: http://www.TriArch.org/ReX/
    Garena Carnival - Man of The Match (ReX.)

    Remember to like my Facebook Page Here!

    Visit TriArch's Official Website Now! <-- Click Here
    Join TriArch as a Clan Member Now! <-- View our Thread

    Click Here For Free Cookies!

    Gaming Rig Specifications

    | CPU - i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz | Motherboard - MSI Z87 G45 Gaming |
    | SSD - Kingston HyperX 3k | RAM - 4x4GB Avexir Core Series Red |

  7. #7
    Sergeant First Class Array ukbritish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by chalonadio
    are you afraid of Indonesian troopers?
    you're suck...you really like a sissy
    No they're not afraid, they are protesting about how skilled are Indonesian player, so basically they are "NOT AFRAID"
    INDONESIA

  8. #8
    Lieutenant Colonel Array IvIystified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by ukbritish
    No they're not afraid, they are protesting about how skilled are Indonesian player, so basically they are "NOT AFRAID"
    I beg to differ, i've nothing to be afraid of you guys.
    Not sure about the other people who support the ban though

    And right now the TS is promoting an illegal hack.
    More About Me: http://www.TriArch.org/ReX/
    Garena Carnival - Man of The Match (ReX.)

    Remember to like my Facebook Page Here!

    Visit TriArch's Official Website Now! <-- Click Here
    Join TriArch as a Clan Member Now! <-- View our Thread

    Click Here For Free Cookies!

    Gaming Rig Specifications

    | CPU - i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz | Motherboard - MSI Z87 G45 Gaming |
    | SSD - Kingston HyperX 3k | RAM - 4x4GB Avexir Core Series Red |

  9. #9
    Sergeant First Class Array RWJ98scorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Retsbol Imperial Republic
    Posts
    166
    We are not afraid of Indons. Why should we, when our skills are on par?

    Stop promoting hacks and f*ck off back to PB IN. Inb4banhammer
    Sincerely,

    a troll who is here not to be well liked, but to get her (lol) points across, and is willing to be very blunt and vulgar towards retards and oversensitive f*ckwits,

    _CarlyRaeJepsen_


    Rank: Staff Sergeant Rk_1
    KDR: 57%
    Clan: CaLLMeBaBy
    Fledging shotgun prodigy

    Left PB again. Returning in November

    Remember, the is no such thing as 'trolling' or 'cyberbullying'


    EMINEM - I'M BACK 100% UNCENSORED <-- Click here


    Click here to find out your Destiny

  10. #10
    Sergeant First Class Array ukbritish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by RWJ98scorpio
    We are not afraid of Indons. Why should we, when our skills are on par?

    Stop promoting hacks and f*ck off back to PB IN. Inb4banhammer
    Dare to do a 1 on 1 match?
    INDONESIA

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •